Federal Skilled Trades Class

  • Home
  • Federal Skilled Trades Class

Occupation Categories

Industrial, electrical and construction trades
Maintenance and equipment operation trades
Supervisors and technical occupations in national resources, agriculture and related production
Processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators
Chefs and cooks
Butchers and bakers

Federal Skilled Trades Class

Having worked abroad helps provide two things – valuable work experience and much needed skills which can help you in immigrating to Canada. Federal Skilled Trades Class (formerly known as the Federal Skilled Trades Program) is an immigration program designed to aid skilled workers who have at least one year of work experience to obtain Permanent Residency (PR) in Canada. It is a part of the Express Entry System.

How it woks:

Applicants must show interest to permanently immigrate to Canada.
They must receive an Invitation to Apply from the Canadian Government for Permanent Residency before they can apply under the Federal Skilled Trades Class
A skilled worker can apply under this class for any province other than Quebec
Applicant must meet the required English or French language cut-offs
Applicant must possess minimum 24 months of skilled work experience
The skill in question must be listed in the National Occupational Classification (NOC)
At least one-year full time employment from one or more employers in Canada or a Certificate of Qualification for that Skilled Trade, given by a Canadian Province or Territory

Our expertise team will

Identify your eligibility with an assessment

Facilitate to complete Federal Skilled Trades Class application if you are invited to apply under Express Entry

No products in the cart.